SNS Customs Ltd springers are hand-made one at a time in the shop. These are a high quality front fork suspension system. A full lifetime warrenty is offered on all powder coated front-ends. (Any front-end shipped in raw metal finish will not have a warrenty). These front-ends can be made up to 8" over stock & can also be outfitted with a damper system too.
- 0.375" thick rockers with pressed in oil-lite bushings
- Bearing bronze plunger guides, with grease points
- 0.500" thick spring plates & top clamp with pinch bolts
- 1.500" lower tripple tree with set screw with lower steer stem lock
- Powder coat finish (gloss black, satin black or wrinkle black)
- Main tubes are 1.250" X 0.250" wall 1026 DOM tube
- Front tubes are 1.000" X 0.120" wall 1026 DOM tube
- TIG welded
- 0.750" front axle
- 1.000" steering stem
- Comes W/WO damper system
- 0.375" thick brake stay welded on the RHS
These are a call in order only, so you'll have to call the shop to place your order. we do this to make sure we get all your details correct on your front-end. Every SNS front-end is numbered & ships in a custom built wooden crate.